Every morning when I get home from work Tanner is so excited. He knows he gets to get into mischief of one kind and another, especially in the morning when my eyes have a hard time staying open. Usually it is just pulling all of his toys out of his room and distributing them randomly throughout the trailer. Other times it is a bit more exciting, like when he got into his diaper wipes and decided to pull each of them out of the container individually and then throw them into infinite piles across the family room.
Since then I've learned that it is very important to make sure to put things he shouldn't be able to reach up really high or in a room he can't get into, or else I am the one to blame not him. Once I opened my eyes to discover him sitting with his bottle turned upside down watching it drip slowly all over the couch. Luckily for me, I'm not always that tired when I get home which means he really only gets to have fun about once a month, which is fine with me. Kids should get to be kids sometimes.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
"While momma was sleeping..."
Posted by guenhwyvar132 aka Jenn at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I saw these things at Target that are like puppy cadges, but for children. I think the purpose of them is to keep your kids out of trouble...hahaha...any ideas!
Post a Comment