Yesterday, me and Tanner decided to try playing in the hose since he had so much fun doing it at his Grandparent's in Duchesne. He did not enjoy getting sunscreen put on, acutally his exact words were "DON'T!!!!" He also tried to run away. As soon as he realized we were going outside though he got over his "don't" attitude.
Once he had the hose in his hands there was no getting it back. I was glad I wore a swimming suit because he thought it was fun to spray me with it. This probably had something to do with the fake scream I let out everytime he sprayed me with the cold water.
After a while of this and watering the grass, I thought it would be fun to show him to stomp his feet in the water. While I did this I said, "Splish splash taking a bath." He thought it was quite fun and copied me saying, "Splash. Splash. Splash." It was very very cute.
Anyway after a while of that I put the hose away and promised him we would try it again in the very near future since he was so good. He then screamed and threw a tantrum in protest, but eventually got over it and began to play with the snow shovel for a while which is another story for another time.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
SPLISH SPLASH!!!!
Posted by guenhwyvar132 aka Jenn at 2:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun.
kids come with too much personality! it sounds like the weather has been great!
Post a Comment