Friday, June 6, 2008

Why working nights is...almost the same as drinking?

Me and my co-worker were talking this morning about how similar the effects of working nights is the same as drinking alcohol. I've never had alcohol and don't plan on it either, but here is what we decided the two had in common.

1. You can't think straight.
2. You think slower.
3. You can be a bit off balance.
4. You slur your speech.
5. You are more likely to do or say things you don't normally do or say.
6. You get either really silly or really angry.
7. You aren't in complete control of yoursel.
8. You can get nauseas.

Luckily, for me we figured out a few things that the two did not have an common.

1. You don't have a hangover when you wake up from sleep deprivation.
2. It isn't as addictive.

Hope this was entertaining for some of you....if not sorry....it was this morning....after not sleeping all night and only sleeping a few hours during the day, Smile!

4 comments:

Daniel Jared Sorensen said...

I worked nights two summers ago. I totally know what you're talking about.

Diana said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog in a long time! You've posted so much. This is a fenny post! I also liked your storyabout "trucks!" I can't wait until I get to hear my son talk like that lol. I can't believe how big your son is now.

Chelsea and Evan said...

I say quit work, move to Hawaii and live in a tent on the beach! That is my dream-definetly beats working!!!!

Daniel Jared Sorensen said...

My bishop told me to sever all connections with Ashley, and because I know she reads my blog, I changed the url to www.danmadethisblog1.blogspot.com .